Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Joined Flixster


I recently joined yet ANOTHER online social community of sorts, but this one I joined for good reasons: It's relevant to my online presence. The site is Flixster and I heard about it through Facebook. Basically it's a site where people can write movie reviews, take quizzes, match up personal movie taste, stuff like that. Well this made sense for a number of reasons, but what really tipped me over the edge were the widgets I could use to advertise my latest reviews. Many people may not realize it but I do write reviews. Some of them appeared on this blog, but once I reopened my website - The Movie Wizard.com - I found no reason to post them here. With the Flixster widget on the side I can now keep you guys up to date on the latest reviews I write. Granted, the reviews will just appear as a link, but that link will take you to the real review on my website. Pretty cool huh?

No comments: