Friday, September 5, 2008

A Doc With Potential


I must say that I'm very interested in seeing this documentary. This seems like one of those movies that could affect a lifestyle choice that people seem to think they need but don't. Now I'm not much of a water person. I drink some of it, but I admit that it's difficult for me to enjoy something without sugar in it. So I made a perfect judge when it came to whether or not there was a difference between tap and bottled water. I didn't taste any difference. Then I saw an episode of Penn & Teller's "Bull$h!t" program, and they pretty much confirmed my theory that bottled water was no different then tap water. It's going to be interesting to see what information this doc provides and how it will effect the people who see it. Oh, and it totally looks like it has Oscar potential.

No comments: