Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Officially An Author...

...kind of. See, I was bored one night when I had a sudden urge to write again. Rather then work on the final draft of my (much delayed) fantasy novel I wrote a short story about a man who has a dream of being a writer but just can't seem to reach that dream. It's not a very long story, just a few pages, but I was so happy with it I decided to share it with the world. Then I remembered how I was going to start selling my novels on Amazon.com as eBooks and figured this would be a great way to begin the account and establish a presence. So I put together a cover, converted the text, and have uploaded the book. Below is a picture of the cover. It's not expensive (as of this writing it's a mere $3.99) but if you could buy it and show you're support I would be most grateful. All you need to do is click on the cover art. More short stories and books will be coming. Thanks for reading and for all your support.

No comments: